She loves doing Yoga with me, so I got her all geared up for it. She is especially good at "downward facing dog" which I will have to catch a picture of it another time.
I made a tiny little hut for her and gave her a flashlight and she was in heaven for a good hour. She loved shinning the light in the dark hut and seeing her shadow.
Doing some mini golfing at Trafalga. She loves trying to hit the ball and also grabbing any she sees laying down (yep-even yours and she is quick on the draw)I had these pictures on my phone and thought I should share them. I love my little girl and she is growing up so fast. She is very independent and can say a lot of words and even some sentences. She is the best girl ever and I love her so much !









No comments:
Post a Comment