Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grandma Olson





My mom is the best! She has stayed here for 3 weeks helping us out. My poor dad has not seen her since the beginning of January. She has helped us out so much! She stayed at the hospital almost every night with me, and helped me with feeding Malleya almost every feeding. I am a little worried about not having her around now. She left today to get back to Texas. She has made us so many meals, cleaned our house, and helped with Malleya. I can't thank her enough! Thanks so much mom for helping and being here. Thanks dad for letting her be here for so long, I know you missed her a lot. You are the best parents ever!

1 comment:

Carolyn Baggett said...

I know, it stinks when Mom leaves. :( Don't worry, you'll be fine. Your baby girl is looking so cute!