After all the waiting and stressing our little one has finally come. She was born one day after her Daddys 28th Birthday on January 12th at 4:49 pm. She is 6pounds 3ounces, and 20inches long. She has the cutest little nose and dark hair. Here are some pictures.
4 years ago
8 comments:
She is darling! I can't wait to come see her this weekend.
cute TINY baby!!! i love her :) and amber-why do u always, always get to look pretty?
Congrats! We can't wait to meet the little one :) Hope you are all doing good, if you need anything don't hesitate to call!
Amber,
she is beautiful!!! ahhhh, I just love her already. I can't wait to meet your little Malleya!
p.s you look amazing!
-carolyn
Bless your heart!! She is adorable though, good work woman!!
Wow she is so cute, congrats. It seems that everybody has been pregnant and expecting at the same time. I am now expecting in July and soon find out what it is. You can keep up to date if you want on my blog, adamandchelsycunninghamfamily.blogspot.com. Tell Nick Congrats as well. He sure looks excited.
Congrats to both of you! She is beautiful!! You are a trooper! I hope all is well and I can't wait to see her in person. P.S. You look awesome!
Sooo cute! I cant wait to hold her :) I am almost better so it will be soooon!
Post a Comment