Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Nick easy-cheesed Kim. She LOVES easy cheese. =)
We cant be at the LaMonts house with out a Bronco's football game going.

Nick in the kitchen checking out the wonderful food.
Below: Park City football in the snow. I didnt get to play this year because of obvious reasons but it was fun to watch.




We had a great Thanksgiving! My mom and dad came to town so we had 2 Thanksgiving Dinners. We first went to Park City with Nicks family and they of course played football. We then drove to Logan to be at my sister Melindas house where my parents and Kim were. I havent had an "Olson" thanksgiving since Ive been married (thats been 6 years). I was so excited to be able to spend it with my family as well as Nicks. It was a wonderful break.

No comments: