Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Here is a LOVELY side view at 38 weeks.
Align Center Nick with all his presents and Harmony enjoying hers.

Im opening a gift from Kim. It was awesome- Thanks Kimmie!


Harmony checking out her chew bone. She laid on the floor and chewed on it for 2 hours. I dont think Ive ever seen her lay in the same spot that long. She usually runs around and wants to play all the time. I may have to go get some more of those!

Christmas was great this year. I cant wait to use my Christmas gift (the baby room). We are hoping she comes soon. It was a great relaxing day for us. We went and visited family and then we had lunch at Grandma Duncans house. We played lots of fun games and then we went to the movies and saw Sherlock Holmes. For dinner we made homemade pizzas and had Nicks family over to play nintendo games and eat. It was a very fun day!


3 comments:

Melinda said...

You are looking FABULOUS. Only a week or so left. We are excited for you. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Maybe we'll see you for a New Year celebration!

Sheffers said...

I just found your blog! I am so excited to find more family on here.
You are a very cute pregnant women, congrats and good luck!

Anonymous said...

you look so good!