Saturday, April 11, 2009

Girls Night Out

Nick says "This picture is of Cutie Cutest pants" (wow, its just me)
Grandma Duncan, Tanya, and Julie with the case of the "Sizzlers"

Missy feeding Gage some "Natural Sugar" (Ice cream!)


Addy enjoying her ice cream. Some got up her nose and thats why she has this silly face.

Sarah showing off her cone.


Grandma Gaile helping Afton stay happy

Kim... I mean Julie pulling a "Kimmie face". (That would be my sister and her professional pics that she always takes) Julie loves them.!


Esther and Becky enjoying their bacon wrapped steak.

While the boys went to priesthood session, the girls decided to go eat out. Grandma Duncan insisted on going to Sizzler because she had some awesome coupons. We had a lot of fun and ate tons! We were so stuffed.


1 comment:

SHEFFERS 'R' US said...

I don't think I am pulling off the professional look quite as well as Kim does....haa haa haa. A girl can try! I love your blog like Afton loves Barkiller. Seriously I am drooling all over my computer right now!