Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter (April 12, 2009)

Easter with the Thalmans (sister-in-laws family) We got spoiled with good stuff!
Nicks poor little bus egg after the Egg Derby

Nicks decorated eggs - a bus and the 49ers. Hmm, could those be his favorite things?


I call this picture "Best Friends"... I made a Merrill egg. I won 7 times with this thing until it got smashed to pieces!




Merrill and Merrill the egg- looks almost identical!



A picture of the Derby





Everyone ready to start the contest! Nick, Kim, Alan, Merrill, Katie, Missy, Jon and Alex's kids.
Easter was lots of fun! We dropped off Kim Olson at the airport and then visited Bert and Julie up north. Julies family made us an awesome Easter basket and had a wonderful lunch. We then headed down to have dinner with the Sheffers and the Egg Derby. The egg derby has been a Sheffer tradition for many years and its so much fun! By the end of the contest there are egg pieces everywhere and on everyone!






No comments: