Sunday, May 11, 2014

Been a while.. August to December 2013

 Malleya's First Day of Preschool. It was VERY windy!
 Happy 10th Anniversary to us! We went to SLC and stayed at the Marriot, then ate delicious Sandwiches. I can't believe it has been 10 years. I love Nicholas more than ever and it has been an adventure everyday with him!

 Happy Birthday to me! 31 years.... YOUNG...right?

 Thanksgiving in Park City is always a blast!
 Christmas Time 2013. We can't have Christmas without a visit with Santa. Top picture is at RC Willey and bottom picture is a preschool party for Malleya.

  Sledding Fun with the Sheffers!
  Nativity Story! Malleya as Mary. She was very excited to be able to be in charge of baby Jesus.


 Matching jammies with her cousin Darcey.

 Spoiled Little Lady!

 Our gifts!
It has been quite a while since I've blogged. I really enjoy blogging and it helps keep up on my family history. It has been a busy time of year with being an intern. We have had a lot of fun stuff along the way. We also have had many sleepless nights with doing school stuff  too.

No comments: