She loves to play dress ups and always dresses me up as well.
He did it! He got his Bachelors!
49ers Fan!
Grandma Olson got busy with her sewing machine and made her a princess dress! She loves to dress up!She loves having curlers in her hair every Saturday night so she can have "Shirley Temple" curls. She also sings the song "Animal Crackers In My Soup" (Thanks to Nick showing it to her) while dancing around in her curls. I can't get enough of this cutie pie!
She found my lipstick and came to show me that she can put it on all by herself. I have to say she did pretty good doing it on her own.
It was a lot prettier before I cooked it but this is how we celebrated our Valentines..nothing better than heart shaped Papa Murphy's pizza!
She wants to be a ballerina dancer! Such a girly-girl
Someone found Aunt Kimmies boots at Grandmas house and had to strut around in them.
Our little artist: a snowman (above), a flower (below) and a bird (2nd below)
We have been busy these last few months but here are some pictures I had on my phone. It was about time I updated my blog!












No comments:
Post a Comment