Dressing up as a Princess with Mommys shoes
Lizzy wanted to sit on her lap. Malleya kept giving her kisses. She loves having her cousin here with her.
NASA fun. They have a little ball pit for little ones. They can put the balls in a machine and push a button. It shoots out the balls way up high. She loves gathering certain colors. This time it was obviously the blue ones.
She wanted a picture by the big spaceship
Climbing into a little spaceship at NASA
Sending her love on the 4th of July to Daddy at work.
Daddy promised her an ice cream shake for the 4th. She was loving it.
Crazy hair day (and no she isnt a big sister yet) I bought those pajamas many years ago.
This is her little sleeping corner at the apartment. She loves sleeping with her baby doll that she named "Charlie Ponsum". I noticed they were asleep the exact same way and had to catch a picture of it.
My little Vivint twins. She had to dress up just like daddy.
Playing with her new presents from Grandma Olson. She loves it! (and yes she is a lefty like her mommy)
Alan and a man with a mustache. They had matching ties and he had quite a mustache.
Cute swimsuit find at Wal-mart. She loves being a "Swimming Princess".
Everyday she asks to watch Cars. She loves that show especially Mater. We don't have a TV which can be good and bad. That is our great little set up for movie time. I keep having to tell her to back up when she is watching it so intensely.
My silly twins. She loves being just like Daddy.
She is just so cute. I love spending the summer with her. It has been adventurous for us and I will be sad when school starts up again.
Here are some pictures from my phone from our adventures in Texas. There are sooo many pictures but I had to post them all.
4 years ago



.jpg)














1 comment:
Those are some great pictures! I love the one of her kissing her cousin Lizzy! And the one of her sending love to her daddy. Kids really bring so much joy into our lives.
Post a Comment