Monday, April 9, 2012

Fun Phone Pictures for March and April

Showing off her new "dancing jammies".
Nicks Senior Seminar Art Show. They auctioned off shoes for a charity.
Getting Daddy!
Dancing at Daddys Art Show!
Showing off her new headband from Grandpa and Grandma Sheffer
She decided on what to wear that day..she said "I match flowers" She then put on the camera case and I had to take a picture. She looks just like a cute little tourist!
She came up to me and said "Look Mom! I'm silly!"
Silly Dancer
"My tatoots!" (tattoos)
We had fun building a castle and creating a crown for this adorable princess
Going on a walk...in style!
Daddy gave her this cute little sock monkey for v-day. She cuddles and sleeps with it every night. She loves her little monkey!
Can't get enough of this adorable, silly, and AWESOME little lady!


Here are some phone pictures from the last month or so. Yep, they are always of my little girl but what can I say- she is the best! I love every little moment with her and she always makes me laugh. She talks so much now and she is starting to say the most hilarious little things. She has quite the personality and I LOVE her so much.

No comments: