Just after Christmas...the cutest people in the world!
"I put ties on!"
I came to check on her during her nap and she had laid out her stuffed animals just like this to sleep with her. She loves to cuddle with them.
She is getting so big and grown up. What an adorable little girl I have!!!
Doing some water color painting....one of her favorite activities
Taking a walk with her baby Belle and her new stroller
She picked out this outfit all by herself. She is becoming quite the Diva with clothes, hair and shoes.
Checking out some books at the Library
Trying to put on Rainbow Brites dress all by herself. Didn't quite fit!
One of her favorite activities....Playdough. She had created a mustache. I have no idea how she got that idea but she sure thought it was silly.
I was going through my phone pictures and wanted to post them because...well...their adorable!!!
I was going through my phone pictures and wanted to post them because...well...their adorable!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment