Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Birthdays!!!

Nick opening a present for his birthday
He had a gift card from JC Penney and he got some nice new work clothes and shoes. Behind him is a sign that Malleya colored for his birthday.
Waiting patiently to blow out candles and eat some of her princess cake
Both Nick and Malleya blowing out their candles

Some of Malleyas presents. She has been asking for a baby stroller FOREVER
Opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa and her cousins.

We had Nicks 30th birthday on January 11th and Malleyas 2nd birthday on January 12th. We didn't do a huge celebration but did a little dinner and cake on the Sunday before their b-days due to being busy with work and school that week. My mom wanted to make a dinner for them and have a little cake and ice cream. I made a little cake (with Nicks help) because Malleya asked for a castle cake. Nick isn't big on birthdays even though I was tempted to do something since he turned 30. Malleya has been practicing the Happy Birthday Song for a while and has been so excited to open presents. She knew she was getting a baby stroller and screamed with excitement when she opened it up. I can't believe how big my daughter is getting. She has grown so much and is so fun to be with. I hate having to go to school and I miss her every morning. I love her hugs she gives me when I come home. I can't believe my husband is the big 3-0. He does so much for me and Malleya and works hard. I love both of them so much! Happy Birthday to my two favorite people!!

No comments: