Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

Darcey, Malleya and Kira in matching shirts from Grandma Olson
Grandpa hanging with Kira and Malleya
Kimmie, myself, April, Melinda and my mom. We tried for a decent picture-it was hard with all the laughing and giggling going on. I loved having all my sisters here for Thanksgiving.
Having some ice cream at Grandmas
Attempting to launch a pumpkin
Nick catching up on sleep
checking out the Donkeys behind Grandpa and Grandmas house

This Thanksgiving was an Olson one. I haven't had one for eight years and we were so excited to be able to have one now that my parents are living here. My sister flew in from Georgia for Thanksgiving with her husband and her little girl. On Wednesday we had a girls night out. We went to the Breaking Dawn movie and then out to eat at Sparks. It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed being able to be with my family even though some were missing. This was the first year we missed out on a Sheffer Thanksgiving. We hope they can forgive us for not attending as I was selfish and soaked in some Olson Family Time. Malleya had so much fun with her cousins. Everyday she asks about going back to Grandma and Grandpas to play with them.

No comments: