
The cutest toddler in the world!
Malleya loves to pretend to talk on the phone and she loves putting on sunglasses. She is so silly!


In between Conference Nap

This is her downward facing dog position. She usually does it when she is throwing a fit.

Kim and I attempted
sweet rolls for Conference (an Olson tradition) and it got a bit messy.

My little sister and her soon to be hubby Rob at the football game.
Nick is playing football again. They have done pretty well this time around. Its fun to go watch the games. It is also funny to see how intense some of the players are.
Malleya loves to sit on the heat vents when they are going. Its cute!

I cant believe my baby is 15 months old. She is so fun to have around and loves to visit babies and say "Hi!" to everyone she passes. I have yet to figure out how to do her hair (the little that she has) Some people have told me to shave her head but I
don't dare.

We love when our cousins come and visit. They are a lot of fun and love playing with
Malleya.

My mom was in town for one of
Kims plays. We all went out to dinner and it was a lot of fun. Above: My mom and sister Melinda.

She LOVES food! She went to town at the
restaurant and made a gigantic mess of food on the floor.

Going on a walk with Daddy. She loves being on his shoulders.


She loves when her cousin Kira comes over to stay at our house! They have a lot of fun together and Kira loves taking care of
Malleya.
2 comments:
Her little pony tail is so cute!
-Julie
P.S. Don't you dare shave her head!:) I have heard so many times that it totally backfires and the kids have like no hair forever!
-Julie
Post a Comment