He was able to bring Belle to the party for us
Wow! My baby is no longer a baby. She turned 1! Its crazy how fast the year went by. We decided to do a princess party for her first birthday. My sister Kim does princess parties so if any of you are interested- let me know. She is great and looks just like Belle! The kids had so much fun. My house is tiny but they still were able to do the royal Olympics, a treasure hunt, and then get faces painted, crowns, and balloon animals. Malleya loved having all the attention, enjoyed eating her cupcake and opening presents. Thank you so much for those that could make it! I appreciate all the help I had, all the wonderful gifts from everyone and all those that had to travel all the way here. It was fun and quite a test to see how many people could fit in my house. I love my little lady so much and she is so much fun. She has quite a personality and is always so happy. Happy Birthday Malleya!
No comments:
Post a Comment