Wednesday, November 17, 2010

October Fun!

Malleya LOVES going grocery shopping. She usually ends up turned all the way around and says hi to everyone we pass.
Meg watches Malleya sometimes when I go to class. She loves hanging out with her cousin Kai. When I came to pick her up they were hanging out at the window and I had to take a picture because it was sooo cute!
I made a tunnel for her out of her diaper boxes we had around. She loves climbing through it.
Kim had a play at her school. She is a really great actress! I love going to her plays.
They got pretty messy at Grandma Sheffers house but they had a lot of fun in the bathtub cleaning up.
Utah Valley University held a family Halloween party. Nick made this Nintendo box for Malleya to sit in. It was a hit- in fact all the people handing out candy gave her double because they loved it. They were all guys that played Nintendo when they were little. I thought it was funny.

No comments: