Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Atlanta Aquarium

A huge stingray wanted to be in the picture with us

I was a little freaked out about touching the stingray but I did it!
This shark-boy was interesting


Going through the tunnel. It had a lot of different kinds of sharks and lots of cool fish.



This shark was HUGE and freaky. It kept circling around us.



It had really bright lights and very colorful fish.


The glowing jelly fish

They had tubes you could climb into to get close to the penguins. I had to do it. Penguins are adorable. This little guy was sleeping against the glass tube that I was in.


Malleya fell asleep but I had to have her in a picture with the penguins.

The dragon fish was weird looking


The pirahanas were coming after me.



I couldn't get a very good picture of the albino alligator but it was scary looking.

I found another tunnel to go through.


This turtle was so cool. It kept coming by us and following us.



Malleya loved looking at the fish.


Yes we dressed them in the exact same outfits. They are so cute!

We enjoyed seeing all the cool fish and other animals.


Malleya hanging out by the tank. She loved being out of her stroller.


The babies enjoyed seeing all the cool animals. There were a lot of bright colors and lights.

This shark was a little freaky.


Ready to start the adventure!
We went to the Atlanta Aquarium. It was a lot of fun and quite interesting. They had huge fish and cool animals. My favorite part was walking through the glass tube and seeing the penguins. I'm glad that my sister and I decided to venture out. The babies were wonderful and they loved it too!

1 comment:

Dallan said...

Thanks for making a blog of your adventures with April and Darcey. I love my cute little granddaughters. They are growing way too fast! Give them kisses from Grandma and Elephant sounds from Grandpa!