Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER

Our precious little lady and her adorable huge smile


Sheffer Cousins


The Egg Derby begins




Nick



My "best friend"





Kim and her Texas pride


Happy Easter! We had a lot of fun. Aunt Kim stayed around and watched conference with us, make sweet rolls (which were YUMMY) and to also celebrate Easter with all the Sheffers. I have to say I was so excited about Malleyas dress I found. We always called her little lady before she was born and I found a dress that had "little lady" embroidered on it. I couldn't pass it up plus I found it at Walmart! She looked so adorable and is always so happy. We had an adult egg hunt and won some cool things then we had to have the fun EGG DERBY. Its always competitive at the Sheffers but so much fun and we were glad Kim was able to join us. Kim made a Texas egg, Nick made his bus egg and I made my "best friend Merrill" egg. I love Easter and conference! It was a great weekend!




No comments: