Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Malleya's Baby Blessing

My sweet little girl
Nick, Grandma Gaile, Grandpa Sheffer and Great Grandma Duncan

I love her soo much!


Grandpa and Grandma Olson holding grandkid #12














We had a lot of visitors...Thanks for coming!!!


This was the first time Grandpa Olson met Malleya



I love that double chin..Im so glad she is gaining weight.

Our little Family






Melinda and her family came down from Logan to come to the blessing. Melinda helped me sooo much with getting the food ready. I really appreciate her help,as well as my in-laws and my parents. I dont know what I would have done without any of them.

The kids loved Malleya. Kira thought she was a baby doll and calls her "Lee-la" which I think is going to be her new nic-name!




We had Malleya's baby blessing on March 14, 2010. My parents were in town and so we wanted to do it while they were here. I really appreciate all that could make it. I know it was hard getting up super early with it being daylight savings. Nick did a great job on the blessing and Malleya did great as well. I love my little family and I still cant believe Im a mom! Nick picked out her blessing dress and put it all together... I was sooo excited for her to wear it! Thanks again for coming and for those that helped out!












1 comment:

SHEFFERS 'R' US said...

I think I can see my shoulder in one of those photos! I guess Nick isn't the only one who can hide behind someone else!

Bert