
We tried a place called Potbelly's- it had great sandwiches.

Cute Kimmie

Taylor

Little Kami

Nick likes to tease me so he gave me a kiss to "make up for it" and thats why I have the little attitude face going on

We ate at a place called "Hard 8 BBQ". It was really good. We choose any meat you want and they charge you by the pound. There is a big BBQ pit that has all the meats to choose from and a huge bean pot. We smelled like a campfire afterwords but it was pretty tasty food.

Kami had some ice cream and loved it- She was eating spoonfuls bigger then her head!

Chance being silly with his bread. He didnt really want his picture taken so this is what I could get of him.

Everyone enjoying their food.

Nick at the BBQ pit trying to decide what to get

Jace was so full!
We ate at all these amazing places while we were there. I have never had that much meat in my entire life but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment