Yes we have a lot of pictures from BYU games but we love going to them. I have so much fun with Nicholas at games. I cant believe Im saying this but Football is so fun to watch (especially BYU). I found my favorite player to- Harvey Unga. This game we went to on October 11th it was against New Mexico. After the game, Nicholas wanted me to wait around by the locker room. Well, out comes Pitta and then a few minutes later out comes HARVEY UNGA. Nick stops him and asks if he will be in a picture with his wife. He of course was nice and said yes. I was sooooo nervous. Nick made fun of me the whole night of how I was acting and I am so proud of this picture that I am showing it off to you. I look ridiculous because I was nervous and it was freezing but it was worth it! Thanks sweety for getting the picture.
4 years ago
2 comments:
Amber-Your new boyfriend is very handsome! hehe
Are you stalking him?
Post a Comment