We had a baby shower for my sister Melinda that is due with a baby girl on March 29th. April and I drove up to Logan on Saturday(March 15th) and put it together for her. It was fun and I hope that Melinda had a great day to. Looks like her baby girl Kira will be stylin'. I made her a diaper cake (from the Sheffer family) Which I love making them! They are fun to do. She also got the crib set that she has been dying to get from all the Olson Girls. We had delicious food. We are excited for our new niece to arrive!
4 years ago
3 comments:
Wish I could have been there with you guys!!! I miss my sisters:) Love the pin idea too!! very cute
Thanks for the pictures. They are fun. We were sad we couldn't be there to join in the fun and good food! It is the first picture I have seen of Melinda pregnant!!Love Ya, Mom
The diaper tower turned out great! I bet you got a lot of comments on it! I'm excited to come up and see you next week. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment